Your Moultrie Mobile camera takes impressive photos of wildlife in the great outdoors. Should you start seeing black night photos, or pink daytime photos, it’s time for an infrared (IR) filter reset.
Before proceeding with the filter reset steps below, please ensure that your battery life is strong. If you are periodically seeing some darker night images (not completely black), your battery percentage, or style of battery could be the culprit.
- All Black night time photos
- Pink or White daytime photos
Step One: Confirm Your Batteries and SD Card
Step Two: Perform an IR Filter Reset
- Take your camera into a completely dark room.
- Walk or wave in front of the camera so it takes a picture.
- Turn on the lights and trigger your camera to take another picture.
- Repeat this process 6 to 8 times in a row.
Your IR filter is now reset, and better photos should be on the way.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.