Moultrie Mobile lets you manage your camera’s settings from wherever you are by using the app or moultriemobile.com to access your account. Watch our short video below, or continue scrolling to see step by step instructions on how to change your camera settings.
Watch Our Video
From the App
• Log in to your account via the Moultrie Mobile App and click Devices from the bottom menu.
• Click Settings under the camera you’d like to change.
• Adjust any of the settings provided for that camera and click Save.
From the Website
• Log in to your account at moultriemobile.com, click Devices, then click View Cameras.
• Expand the camera to adjust the settings.
• Click Camera Settings.
• Adjust settings and click Save.
When using a traditional trail camera with a field modem, and your camera has the Custom Start option, your camera must be set there to be fully in sync with Moultrie Mobile. If your camera does not have Custom Start, set it to the On position.
Camera settings vary from model to model, so refer to your manual for specific setting information. Or, simply click on the 'i' icon next to the setting name for a brief description of that particular setting.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.