Moultrie Mobile lets you manage your camera’s settings from wherever you are by using the app or moultriemobile.com to access your account. Watch our short video below, or continue scrolling to see step by step instructions on how to change your camera settings.
FROM THE APP
1. Log in to your account via the Moultrie Mobile app and click Devices from the bottom menu.
2. Click the Settings icon next to the camera you’d like to change.
3. Adjust any of the settings provided for that camera and click Save.
FROM THE WEBSITE
1. Log in to your account at moultriemobile.com, click Devices, then click View Cameras.
2. Expand the camera to adjust the settings.
3. Click Camera Settings.
4. Adjust settings and click Save.
Camera Name: This determines the name that is recorded on the info strip.
Upload Frequency: This determines how often your device uploads pictures.
- Motion Detect: If this option is selected, your camera will use Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) to capture photos when motion is detected.
- Time-Lapse: If this option is selected, the camera will disable its motion detect function and capture photos at set intervals based on the predetermined time-lapse periods.
- Motion + Time-lapse: If this option is selected, your camera will use PIR to capture photos when motion is detected while simultaneously operating your time-lapse schedule.
Motion Freeze: When turned on the camera will use a shorter exposure at night to reduce blur on moving objects.
- Singe Shot: If this option is selected, your camera will take one picture each time the camera is triggered.
- 3 Trigger: If this option is selected, your camera will take up to three photos before activating the detection delay, as long as the motion that originally triggered the camera continues to be detected.
- 3 Burst: If this option is selected, your camera will take three pictures as quickly as possible each time motion is detected.
Photo Resolution: This setting determines the resolution of the photo.
PIR Sensitivity: This setting determines the amount and proximity of motion required to trigger the camera in motion detect mode.
Detection Delay: This setting determines the amount of time your camera will sleep after a trigger, before it is allowed to trigger again.
Format SD Card: When selected this will format (erase) SD card at the next check in time. This also deletes the images that are stored on the SD card.
Info Strip: Determines if information is appended to each photo.
Managed Memory: Determines how your camera responds with a full SD card.
Daily Test Image: This allows the camera to take a daily test image between 12pm-1pm and will be uploaded at next check in. This does count towards your monthly image allowance.
Watch Our Video
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.