Not getting notified of new pictures? Don't worry - to get back in the game just follow these troubleshooting tips to ensure your Moultrie Mobile app is up-to-date.
- Make sure your app is up to date. Click the Profile Icon on the top left of you gallery page, then select About. You can also check the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone to see if an update is available.
- Sign out of the app. Select Account from the menu and Sign Out.
- Force close the app. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Delete the app. After deleting, restart your phone.
- Check recent software version. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Clear browsing data. This removes any browsing history from the previous app version.
- For Android: Go to SETTINGS > STORAGE > OTHER APPS > scroll to MOULTRIE MOBILE APP then Clear Cache and Clear Storage.
- For iPhone: Go to SETTINGS > SAFARI and tap Clear History and Website Data
- Reinstall the app. Once reinstalled, sign in.
- Check cell signal or Wi-Fi signal. A poor signal can affect how your app works.
- Change your internet access point. If you use a cell signal, try signing into Wi-Fi. Or, if you use Wi-Fi, try using the cell signal.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.