The SD Card is the most critical part of your camera. Pictures are not only stored on the card, the camera utilizes the card to communicate with the server. It communicates with Moultrie Mobile every day when your camera is turned on and has sufficient battery life and signal. If it has been more than 24 hours since your camera connected to the server it will need to be restarted, and your SD Card will need to be re-formatted.
It is important to use a Moultrie Mobile recommended SD Card for an optimal experience.
Moultrie Mobile Recommended SD Cards
- 4GB SDHC
- 8GB SDHC
- 16GB SDHC
- High-speed cards
- Micro/mini cards
- SDXC cards
- Ultra capacity
- 32GB or larger SD card
How To Format Your SD Card In Your Camera
After successfully formatting your new and/or recommended SD card, your camera should connect and transmit photos. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn your camera ON.
- Press and hold the FORMAT SD CARD button until the SD Card light blinks yellow, then release.
- The SD Card light turns solid green once formatted successfully.
- If the SD Card light turns solid red, repeat the process or try a different SD Card.
- If successful the connection sequence will begin with all four lights coming on.
- Allow roughly 60 seconds for the connection sequence to complete.
- Once fully connected, all four lights will turn green briefly and then cycle off.
- Your camera is now ready to take a photo.
- Each time a picture is taken, the battery light quickly flashes green and the cycle begins again.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.