Your Moultrie Mobile camera captures stunning wildlife pictures and security photos to view anytime on your Moultrie Mobile App, tablet or computer. See one you’d like to enlarge on your phone or computer with a sharper focus? It could be to check out spurs on a gobbler or to better identify a trespasser. Moultrie Mobile can make it happen with a high-resolution (hi-res) pictures.
There’s no fee to request a hi-res photo, however, each request uploaded will count against your monthly picture balance. Example: 1 hi-res photo = 5 standard photos
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the App
- Tap and enlarge the photo you want. (Select no more than 5 at a time)
- Select the Hi-Res option from the bottom menu and follow the prompts.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res photo(s).
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the Website
- Click to enlarge the picture you want.
- Click Request Hi-Res under the enlarged photo and follow the prompts.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res version.
- Limit the amount of hi-res photos you request to 5 at a time between uploads.
Watch Our Video
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.