Your Moultrie Mobile camera captures stunning wildlife pictures and security photos to view anytime on your Moultrie Mobile App, tablet or computer.
See one you’d like to enlarge on your phone or computer with a sharper focus? It could be to check out spurs on a gobbler or to better identify a trespasser. Moultrie Mobile can make it happen with a high-resolution (hi-res) picture.
There’s no fee to request a hi-res photo, however each request will count against your monthly picture balance. (1 hi-res photo = 5 standard photos)
Pro Tip: Do not request more than 3 videos at a time, or 5 hi-res pictures at a time.
Watch Our Video
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the App
- Tap and enlarge the photo you want. (Select no more than 5 at a time)
- Select the Hi-Res option from the bottom menu and follow the prompts.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res photo.
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the Website
- Click to enlarge the picture you want. (Select no more than 5 at a time)
- Click Request Hi-Res under the enlarged photo and follow the prompts.
- Do not request more than 5 hi-res pictures at a time.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res version.
Always set your Photo Resolution to the highest selection available in your camera settings.
When requesting Hi-Res pictures, be aware that the picture you are requesting a Hi-Res copy of will still need to be on your SD Card so the system can access it and enhance it.
If you are NOT receiving Hi-Res pictures that you have requested, then it is likely the result of your SD Card. It will need to be formatted or changed out.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.