Once you have created your Moultrie Mobile account, selected your desired plan and activated your camera on your account, you are minutes away from receiving pictures. The next step is getting your camera to communicate with the network to begin transmitting pictures. Please watch the video below to see that process first hand, or continue scrolling for step-by-step instructions.
Connecting Your XV-7000i or XA-7000i Camera
- Turn your camera to ON.
- You should see BATTERY and SD CARD lights will illuminate to show status.
- Green BATTERY and SD CARD lights indicates they are good.
- Press and hold the FORMAT SD CARD button until the SD Card light blinks yellow, then release.
- There is a 30-second delay to allow time to format the SD card.
- Once formatted the SD CARD light will turn solid green indicating success.
- If the SD CARD light turns solid red. Repeat the process until SD CARD light is solid green.
- If the SD Card light does not turn green, try a different card.
- After formatting, the SIGNAL and SERVER light will begin flashing yellow while acquiring signal.
- SIGNAL light will turn solid green if signal is good, yellow if signal is ok, and red if signal is bad.
- SERVER light will turn green when connected. This could take some time, be patient.
Once the camera completes its connection cycle you will see all 4 status lights turn green for a few seconds and then cycle off. This means your camera is ready to take a picture. However, if they do not all turn green before cycling off, don't worry - this may just mean you have a marginal signal, the camera should still connect and transmit. All the lights will come back on while the picture is being uploaded to your account.
Watch Our Video
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.