Not receiving pictures? If you are on the Standard Plan, either monthly or annually, you may have exceeded your monthly allotment of 1000 pictures. See below for where to find the amount of pictures you have used this cycle and how to correct it.
From The App
1. Tap Devices, then tap the Settings Icon next to whichever camera has not been sending the photos.
2. Tap to expand Plan Info to see how many photos you have used. If you have reached your max it will read 1000/1000 pictures used.
From The Website
1. Log in to moultriemobile.com using your email address and password.
2. Click on the Devices tab, then select View Cameras.
3. Expand the camera you are not receiving pictures from.
4. You will see the amount of photos used under Plan Information.
5. To Upgrade your plan, or buy more pictures, click Manage Plan and select Change Plan.
6. Upgrading your plan or purchasing additional pictures will take affect immediately. If your camera is connecting normally it will begin to upload everything it has taken since it maxed out.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.