A pink picture quality issue is related to the infrared filter on your camera and it will need to be reset. Below are the steps to correct it.
- Take your camera in a room you can get completely dark
- Turn lights on in the room and trigger your camera to take a picture
- Turn lights off and trigger your camera to take a picture
- Do this 6-8 times in a row (lights on/lights off)
- By doing this, you are tricking the filter going from daylight to dark at a quicker speed
Leave the images in your gallery, if the issue persists reply to the follow up email we are sending you about this and we'll get you taken care of.
Moultrie Mobile Team0
Please sign in to leave a comment.