Your Moultrie Mobile Cellular Trail Camera comes with a 2-year warranty from the initial date of activation. Please see below for more information about Moultrie Mobile's warranty and return policies.
Update: Due to the manufacturing date of the following devices, proof of purchase or a registered warranty will be required for replacement under warranty:
- MV2 or MA2 Modems
- 7000 Series Cameras
- 6000 Series Cameras
- Moultrie Mobile cameras come with a 2-year warranty from the date of the initial activation.
- Moultrie Mobile refurbished cameras come with a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase when purchased through www.moultriefeeders.com or www.moultriemobile.com.
- A defect must be identified by one of our agents before a claim can begin.
- To begin a warranty claim for your cellular camera, submit a ticket below regarding your issue or give us a call when you are with the camera so one of our agents can troubleshoot with you in real time to identify any points of failure and begin your claim.
- If a warranty replacement is required, Moultrie Mobile will replace your device with the same model camera/accessory if available. If unavailable, it will be replaced with the nearest comparable model.
- Moultrie Mobile is not responsible for any items shipped to us that are not a part of the warranty claim.
- Our warranties do not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie Mobile, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, wildlife damage, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced, or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
- Moultrie Mobile cannot refund items not purchased directly through Moultrie Mobile.
- If purchased through Moultrie Mobile directly, your camera/accessory can be returned for a refund 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If purchased through a local or online retailer, the camera/accessory will need to be returned to that online or local retailer and is subject to their refund policy.
Please Be Advised:
- If a warranty is required, remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, straps, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any items received that are not part of the warranty claim will not be returned.
- International customers may be subject to duties, fees, and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie Mobile has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries we serve. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- The warranty does not transfer with the device.
Still, Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.