If you want to make sure that your camera is still triggering and uploading pictures or video, you can enable the time-lapse+motion setting to force a daily test image while still remaining in a motion detect state.
Please Note: The time-lapse+motion feature is only available for Edge cameras and 7000 series cameras.
To trigger an image every 24 hours using time-lapse+motion setting:
- Go to your Devices page in the Moultrie Mobile app
- Tap the settings icon on the Camera that you want to take a daily test image
- Tap Time-lapse Settings
- Tap Time-lapse mode and click Edit Time-lapse
- Set Start and Stop Time to All Day, set your interval to 24 hours.
- Toggle the Motion Detection ON in order to be in time-lapse+motion state
- Press Save to save the time-lapse settings. The new settings will be applied the next time that the camera checks in.
You can also trigger images using a different schedule, but we recommend these settings for a daily test image.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.