Please continue reading to learn more about the time-lapse feature and how to use it. Please note, the time-lapse feature is only available for EDGE, BASE and 7000 series cameras.
Time-Lapse Only: This option will disable the motion detect function and capture pictures at set intervals based on the selected time-lapse period.
Motion + Time-Lapse: This option will allow the camera to capture pictures when motion is detected, as well as, the time-lapse intervals selected.
The motion+time-lapse setting is great for large fields and open hardwoods, allowing you to capture animals passing throughout the day while also triggering the camera during any high traffic times such as dawn and dusk, when some animals may be outside the detection range.
How to trigger a photo every 24 hours using time-lapse+motion setting:
1. Go to your Devices page in the Moultrie Mobile app
2. Tap the Settings icon on the camera that you want to take a daily picture
3. Tap Time-lapse Settings
4. Tap Time-lapse Mode and click Edit Time-lapse
5. Set Start and Stop Time to All Day, set your interval to 24 hours.
6. Toggle the Motion Detection ON in order to be in time-lapse+motion state
7. Press Save to save the time-lapse settings. The new settings will be applied the next time that the camera checks in.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.