Not getting notified of new pictures? Don't worry - to get back in the game just follow these troubleshooting tips to ensure your Moultrie Mobile app is up-to-date and to correct any potential issues related to your phone's settings.
PLEASE PERFORM THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. ENSURE YOUR PHONE IS SET TO ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE APP
- Go to your phone's SETTINGS and tap NOTIFICATIONS.
- Select the Moultrie Mobile app under Notification Style.
- If not on already, turn on ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS
- From your home page (pipeline view), tap the SETTINGS tab in your bottom navigation bar.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- In the Push Notifications field, toggle your notifications ON.
- If prompted to confirm the change, tap ALLOW.
If your phone's notifications were already toggled on, then proceed to step 2.
2. UPDATE YOUR MOULTRIE MOBILE APP
Tap the PROFILE icon on the top left of your app, then select ABOUT. You can also check the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone. If an app update is available, you will be prompted to with a button to install the update.
3. ENSURE YOUR PHONE'S SOFTWARE IS UP TO DATE
Click your phone model below for information on it's most recent software version and how to update. If your phone is up to date, continue to step 3.
4. SIGN OUT OF THE APP
Tap the PROFILE icon on the top left of your app, then tap SIGN OUT in the top right.
5. CLEAR YOUR PHONE'S BROWSING DATA
This removes any browsing history that is stored on your phone from the previous app version that the app may still be accessing:
For Android: Go to SETTINGS > STORAGE > OTHER APPS > MOULTRIE MOBILE > Clear Cache and Clear Storage.
For Galaxy: Go to SETTINGS > APPS > MOULTRIE MOBILE > STORAGE > Clear Data, Clear Cache
For iPhone: Go to SETTINGS > SAFARI > Clear History and Website Data
6. DELETE THE APP
Once browsing history has been cleared, delete the app. You will not lose any data from your account, that information is saved in the cloud.
7. RESTART YOUR PHONE
Power your phone OFF, then back ON.
8. INSTALL THE MOULTRIE MOBILE APP
Once reinstalled, sign in to your account via the app. If everything was done correctly, any issues you were experiencing should be resolved.
9. CHECK YOUR PHONE'S SIGNAL
A poor signal can affect how your app functions. Always change your phone's connection point as a part of your troubleshooting. This means, if you are connected to wifi, disconnect and try again and vice-versa.
Still need more information? We’re here to help! Use the link below to Contact Us.