If you have not registered your warranty for your Moultrie product, please click here. For more details about Moultrie's return policies please review the information below:
If you purchased your item directly thru Moultrie, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for refund.
For all other returns, please contact one of our service technicians through the SUBMIT A TICKET option at the bottom of the page, or give us a call and explain the problem you are encountering with your 7000 Series Camera. The technician will help to determine the next step based on your individual case and will provide you with further instructions. Information we will require:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- Completed copy of warranty form information or PROOF OF PURCHASE.
- If you are asked to send in your device, please include a COPY of the receipt and keep the original for your records.
- Please Be Advised: Remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie cannot be returned.
- Replacements are warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Moultrie's warranty does not cover items that have been abused or previously repaired by someone other than Moultrie.
- Please Be Advised: International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.