You Moultrie Mobile Cellular Trail Camera comes with a 2 year warranty from the initial date of activation. For more information about Moultrie Mobile's warranty and return policies please see below.
- MV2 or MA2 modems come with a 2 year warranty from the date of their initial activation.
- A defect must be identified by one of our agents before a claim can begin. To begin a warranty claim, submit a ticket below regarding your issue or give us a call when you are with the camera so one of our agents can troubleshoot with you real time to identify any points of failure and begin your claim.
- If warranty replacement is required, Moultrie Mobile will replace your device with the same model camera if available. If unavailable, it will be replaced with the nearest comparable model.
- Moultrie Mobile is not responsible for any items shipped to us that are not a part of the warranty claim.
- If purchased through Moultrie Mobile directly, your modem can be returned for refund 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If purchased through a local or online retailer, the camera will need to be returned to that online or local retailer and is subject to their refund policy. Moultrie Mobile cannot accept returns for refund for devices not purchased directly through Moultrie Mobile.
Please Be Advised:
- If a warranty is required, remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, straps, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any items received that are not part of the warranty claim will not be returned.
- Moultrie Mobile's warranty does not cover items that have been abused or previously repaired or altered by someone other than Moultrie Mobile.
- International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie Mobile has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Warranty does not transfer with device.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.