Now that you have your MV2 or MA2 Modem and Moultrie Mobile compatible trail camera, watch our brief video below on mounting your devices, and continue scrolling for step by step instructions on to get your camera/modem connected and begin receiving pictures.
Watch Our Video
1. Create your Moultrie Mobile Account. If you have not created your Moultrie Mobile account please click here to get that setup and proceed to step 2.
2. Activate your camera on your account. If you have not activated your camera on your account please click here for that process and proceed to step 3.
3. Connect your camera to Moultrie Mobile. Follow the steps below to get your camera connected to Moultrie Mobile.
- Insert recommended batteries and SD Card in your camera and modem's battery tray, but do not connect them together yet with the USB cable.
- Turn your camera to ON or CUSTOM START.
- Format your SD Card in the camera with the DELETE or ERASE ALL IMAGES function. Reference your camera's manual for instructions.
- Connect the camera and modem together with the supplied USB cable.
- Insert the modem's battery tray into the modem.
- Press and release the TEST button on the side of the modem.
- You will see the AWAKE light come on right away. After 30 seconds you will see the LEVEL lights come on the modem.
- When the LEVEL lights are illuminated on the modem you should see USB on the camera screen indicating they are connected.
- When the lights go off on the modem, press the TEST button on the modem a second time.
- When the lights go off, press the TEST button a third time. After the third cycle the modem has received all the updates that it needs and you will see an active camera on your account.
- Walk or wave your hand in front of the camera to take a test picture. The lights should illuminate on the modem when the picture uploading.
4. Check your account for your test picture. Log in to your account via the Moultrie Mobile App, or at moultriemobile.com, to see your test picture. Be sure to refresh your gallery page to show the new picture by sliding your thumb down your phone's screen, then release.