Your Moultrie Mobile camera captures stunning wildlife pictures and security photos to view anytime on your Moultrie Mobile App, tablet or computer. See one you’d like to enlarge on your phone or computer with a sharper focus? It could be to check out spurs on a gobbler or to better identify a trespasser. Moultrie Mobile can make it happen with a high-resolution (hi-res) picture.
There’s no fee to request a hi-res picture, however, each request will count against your monthly picture balance. (1 hi-res photo = 5 standard photos)
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the App
- Tap and enlarge the photo you want.
- Select the Hi-Res option from the bottom menu and follow the prompts.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res photo.
Requesting Hi-Res Pictures from the Website
- Click to enlarge the picture you want.
- Click Request Hi-Res under the enlarged photo and follow the prompts.
- The next time your camera checks in, it will upload the hi-res version.
Troubleshooting Hi-Res Pictures
- Always set your Photo Resolution to the highest selection available in your camera settings.
- Limit the amount of hi-res requests at one time. 5 or fewer at a time works best.
- When requesting hi-res pictures, be aware that the picture you are requesting a hi-res copy of will still need to be on your SD Card.
If you are NOT receiving hi-res pictures that you have requested, then it is likely one of the following reasons:
- The requested picture is no longer on the SD Card, or in the internal memory.
- The SD Card is corrupt and not allowing the system to upload it.
- Formatting the SD card will often resolve the issue for future requests, however, this action will erase all the current pictures on your card. If you do not wish to erase those photos, then remove the SD card and view the photos directly from the card using your computer or laptop. The pictures displayed directly from the SD card will be at whatever resolution you have the camera set to.
Watch Our Video
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.