Not getting notified of new pictures? Don't worry - to get back in the game just follow these troubleshooting tips to ensure your Moultrie Mobile app is up-to-date.
- Make sure your app is up to date. Click the Profile icon, then select About. You can also check the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Sign out of the app. Select Account from the menu and Sign Out.
- Force close the app. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Delete the app. After deleting, restart your phone.
- Check recent software version. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Clear browsing data. This removes any browsing history from the previous app version.
- For Android: Go to SETTINGS > STORAGE > OTHER APPS > scroll to MOULTRIE MOBILE APP then Clear Cache and Clear Storage.
- For iPhone: Go to SETTINGS > SAFARI and tap Clear History and Website Data
- Reinstall the app. Once reinstalled, sign in.
- Check cell signal or Wi-Fi signal. A poor signal can affect how your app works.
- Change your internet access point. If you use a cell signal, try signing into Wi-Fi. Or, if you use Wi-Fi, try using the cell signal.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.