Now that you have your 7000 Series camera, watch our short video below or continue scrolling for step by step instructions to get your camera connected so you can begin receiving pictures.
Watch Our Video
1. Create your Moultrie Mobile Account. If you have not created your Moultrie Mobile account please click here to get that setup and proceed to step 2.
2. Activate your camera on your account. If you have not activated your camera on your account please click here for that process and proceed to step 3.
3. Connect your camera to Moultrie Mobile. Follow the steps below to get your camera connected to Moultrie Mobile.
- Insert recommended batteries and SD Card.
- Turn your camera to ON.
- You should see the BATTERY and SD CARD lights illuminate to show status.
- Green BATTERY and SD CARD lights indicate they are good.
- Press and hold the FORMAT SD CARD button until the SD Card light blinks yellow, then release.
- There is a 30-second delay to allow time to fully format the SD Card.
- Once formatted the SD CARD light will turn solid green indicating success.
- If the SD Card light turns solid red, repeat the process until SD CARD light is solid green.
- If the SD card light does not turn green, try a different card.
- After formatting, the SIGNAL and SERVER light will begin flashing yellow while acquiring signal.
- Once signal is acquired, the SIGNAL and SERVER light will turn solid yellow when transmitting.
- Allow about 60 seconds for this process to complete.
- Once the transmission is complete, all 4 lights will turn green briefly and then cycle off.
- If the SIGNAL or SERVER lights aren't turning green before cycling off, don't worry - it may just mean you have a marginal signal, but your camera should still be able to transmit.
- Once the lights cycle off, your camera is ready to take a picture.
- Wave your hand in front of the camera, you should see the battery light flash green when a picture is taken. Then the light sequence above will begin again when the picture is uploading.
4. Check your account for your test picture. Log in to your account via the Moultrie Mobile App, or at moultriemobile.com, to see your test picture. Be sure to refresh your gallery page to show the new picture by sliding your thumb down your phone's screen, then release.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.