Having trouble with your Moultrie Mobile App? In order to keep your app functioning properly you may need to update it periodically. If it is loading slowly, not loading at all, or you are having any other issue with it, you could be running off an older version. Follow these troubleshooting tips to get your Moultrie Mobile App up-to-date and back in the game.
- Make sure your app is up to date. Click Account on your app menu, then select About. You can also check the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Sign out of the app. Select Account from the menu and Sign Out.
- Force close the app. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Delete the app. After deleting, restart your phone.
- Check recent software version. Click your phone below for instructions.
- Clear browsing data. This removes any browsing history from the previous app version.
- For Android: Go to SETTINGS > STORAGE > OTHER APPS > scroll to MOULTRIE MOBILE APP then Clear Cache and Clear Storage.
- For iPhone: Go to SETTINGS > SAFARI and tap Clear History and Website Data
- Reinstall the app. Once reinstalled, sign in.
- Check cell signal or Wi-Fi signal. A poor signal can affect how your app works.
- Change your internet access point. If you use a cell signal, try signing into Wi-Fi. Or, if you use Wi-Fi, try using the cell signal.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.